I was wandering through a beautiful Chinese garden when I came across this herringbone stone path. It's stunning, simple beauty stopped me in my tracks. The photograph I took of the stone work and my garden wanderings served as the inspiration for this print.
• Professionally printed on premium 100# uncoated stock (thick paper, matte finish) with fade-resistant ink
• Shipped flat in a waterproof stay-flat mailer reinforced with cardboard stiffeners
LARGE FORMAT PRINTS (16x20 and 20x30)
• Professionally printed on premium lustre finish (non-glossy) photographic paper with high quality inks to prevent fading
• Shipped rolled in a waterproof mailing tube
• Stretched giclée canvas
• Ready to hang
• Gallery wrapped (art wraps around all sides)
• Professionally printed and framed
Colors may vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.